Why work with us?
Join a team seeking to improve the way the world learns, by making learning fun and immersive.
Work on new problems that have never been solved
Join a track-record team, looking to create a platform with lasting value for music fans around the world.
Help shape our culture.
San Francisco-based, competitive compensation including stock options, health benefits
AR / VR Developer
We are looking for an experienced, kick-ass Unreal developer to help us build out new ideas and prototypes fast, iterate rapidly and test assumptions on live users.
We are looking for passion, and a willingness to test new ideas that maybe, just maybe, will work.
This is a unique opportunity to join an experienced team at an early stage, to evaluate and test new technologies around AR/VR, and their impact on the way people learn and create.
- Background in Computer Science is a plus, but we really care more about your ability to quickly put thoughts into code, ship prototypes and develop new products from scratch, fast.
- Experience building VR or AR apps (mobile or tethered) is a must
- Proficient in Unreal or other similar 3D environments and engines
- Proficienct in Python, Java, Objective C, C++, or any other web/mobile focused languages.
- Mobile development (IOS or Android)
- Experience with Machine Learning, NLP
- Ideally you have been coding since you were a kid and/or have always had projects on the side of your main job.
- Startup experience a plus.